SUMPPROXY - Cellular Sump Pump Alarm
Cellular Sump Pump Alarm Sends Texts, Emails and Voice Calls
This stand alone, battery operated sump pump alarm is a cellular device meaning no WiFi, phone lines etc. are required! Quick and easy to setup and with a convenient app this system will notify up to 10 different users via email, text message AND phone call when an alarm occurs.
Simply install the float at a depth in your pit where the water would be 'too' high if it ever reached that level. If the water causes the float to move up, the cellular alarm unit will activate triggering the outgoing alarm messages.
The first year of cellular connectivity is included in the purchase price, after that it's only $119 per year.
Simple, stand alone and affordable this is the sump pump solution we've been waiting for!
SUMPPROXY - Cellular Sump Pump Alarm - Specifications
Cellular Alarm Specifications
- 5 to 7 years battery life
- Verizon cellular connectivity
- LED's to indicate device state
- NEMA 4 IP66 rated enclosure
- Flanges for easy Mounting
- Tamper proof cover screws
- Free iPhone and Android apps for setup and management
- H x W x L = 3" x 2.75" x 1.5"
- Mounting Flange Height: .5"
- Wire length: 8"
- Switch is U.L. listed.
- 24 inch lead wires (20 AWG)
Installation: (With Sump Bobber)
- Mount float slightly above point where the water level activates the sump pump.
- Connect electrical leads to the xProxy cellular alarm.
- Use of a water-tight splice is recommended.
- Test to insure proper operation.
- To change circuit from N.C. to N.O., remove "C" clip, reverse float, reinstall "C" clip.
SUMPPROXY - Cellular Sump Pump Alarm - Included
- 1 x SUMPBOBBER
- 1 x xProxy