FGD-0090 Soil Moisture Sensor
FGD-0090 Soil Moisture Sensor - Description
The FGD-0090 is a 4-20mA soil moisture sensor. The FGD-0090 operates by measuring the dielectric constant of the soil using capacitance/frequency domain technology. The sensor comes with factory calibrations for mineral soils, potting and soils and rock wool.
Note: 24VDC power supply (such as FGD-0070) required
FGD-0090 Soil Moisture Sensor - Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.5” x .27” x .7” x | 89mm x 18 mm x 7mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 140°F | -40° to 60°C
- Accuracy: ±6% VWC with generic calibration for supported growing media up to 65% VWC, above which accuracy lessens. Increased accuracy can be achieved with a medium-specific calibration.
- 4-20mA output
- Scale: 0 - 100%
- Note: Element Tolerance to IEC 60751 edition 2.0, par 5.1.2
- Settling Time: 4 seconds
FGD-0090 Soil Moisture Sensor - Included
- 1 - FGD 0090 Soil Moisture Sensor