Uncle Albert Wireless Water Alarm Dialer
Wireless Water Alarm and Dialer Kit
Designed to protect your home from water damage we introduce to you the Uncle Albert Wireless Water Alarm Dialer! Comprised of a leak sensor, wireless transmitter and alarm dialer, this kit works effectively to detect water and subsequently capture your attention! After water has been detected by the sensor a signal is sent through the 36” wire to the transmitter. This wireless transmitter then sends a signal as far as 300’ away to the alarm dialer! While sounding an audible siren, the alarm dialer also operates as a delivery method for alarm voice messages. Capable of dialing up to six (6) different phone numbers, this effective piece of equipment will continuously dial these numbers until a confirmation code is input.
Have no fear when it comes to power outages! With a built-in rechargeable 9V battery, this unit will continue to operate for approximately 3.5 hours in the event of a blackout. Both the water sensor and wireless transmitter operate on their included 12V battery, with a life expectancy of approximately 5 years!
With the ability to monitor up to three (3) separate zones you are also able to record three (3) exclusive messages. When water is detected and this system sets into action your assigned message will sound, indicating exactly which zone the leak is occurring in. For example you could have a water sensor located in the laundry room and record your message for that zone to say: "Hi, this is Dave's water alarm system, there is a water leak in my laundry room."
Wireless Water Alarm and Dialer Kit - Specifications
- Dialer's 9V Rechargeable backup battery takes 36 hours to fully charge
- Dialer will dial 6 different phone numbers
- Dialer will continue to dial out until a confirmation code is entered
- Dialer has built in speaker for local audible notification
- Dialer has microphone for recording personal alarm messages
- Capable of holding 3 different alarm messages
- Capable of differentiating between 3 alarm zones
- Use the zone differentiations and recordable messages to alert your alarm contacts to the exact room or appliance which is leaking!
- Unlimited number of water sensors can work with one dialer
Water Sensor and Wireless Transmitter Specifications
- Wireless Transmitter has a 300 Foot wireless range
- Operates on a 12V battery (included)
- Approximately 5 year battery life
- Water Sensors come with 36" of wire to connect to Wireless Transmitter
Wireless Water Alarm and Dialer Kit - Included
- 1 UAD-300 auto-dialer receiver
- 1 UAT-1000 universal transmitter
- 1 36" remote sensor
- 1 12 volt alkaline battery
- 1 12 volt, 500ma Power Adapter
- 1 9 volt rechargeable battery
- 1 6foot telephone cable
- 1 "Y" telephone cable
- 1 table mounting bracket
- 1 set wall mounting hardware
- 1 owners manual
- 1 page safety instructions
Works great as advertised
Posted by Rick Coscarelli on 3rd Jun 2014
Though the instructions could be a bit easier to interpret, it tested out as expected. I am giving it only 4 stars as I had an Uncle Albert unit several years ago and it failed. Decided to give it another try. If this one lasts more than a year I will then give it a 5 star rating. The flat sensor is sensitive to a moist areas and gave me some false alarms, I then moved to the two exposed wire cables an all seems to work OK now.
Posted by Unknown on 19th Apr 2012
Our dirt basement has a sump pump that can't always keep up - and this water alarm does a great job of letting us know when that happens since we're not down there regularly.
inexpensive leak monitor
Posted by Becky on 24th Feb 2012
we have installed this beside a leaky toilet and it works well....the water sensor is sensitive.