WaterCop Pro Kit - Actuator and Control Panel
WaterCop Pro Kit - Control Panel, Actuator and Valve
The WaterCop Pro kit is a complete water protection and leak detection system. Designed to detect any leak from a loose fitting, burst pipe or simply old appliance the system will immediately close the valve shutting off the water supply and stopping the leak. Both wireless and hard wired sensors are available (Only the WPKH Control Panel can accept hard wired sensors). Each sensor is addressable, meaning when a sensor detect water and sends a signal back to the WaterCop control panel the valve is still closed shutting off the water, but also the sensors ID is displayed on the LCD screen allowing the user to know where the leak was detected. This makes testing the system and also finding and repairing the leak when one does occur very quick.
How many water leak sensors should you have?
Based on information from insurance studies and claims a minimum of one water sensor should be placed in each bathroom, kitchen as well as near your water heater, washing machine and any other water using appliance.
WaterCop Pro Kit - Control Panel, Actuator and Valve - Specifications
- Max. working pressure 125 psig Flow Data
- Ambient temperature 35° to 105° F Vale Size Cv = Gpm flow at 1 psi pressure drop
- Enclosure Polycarbonate NEMA 4 ½” NPT 19
- Voltage 12 VDC includes 120 VAC adaptor ¾” NPT 34
- Current 0.85 Amps 1” NPT 52
- Valve Full-Port, Brass, NPT 1 ¼” NPT 77
- Valve seals RTFE (Reinforced Teflon) For cold water applications
WaterCop Pro Kit - Control Panel, Actuator and Valve - Included
- 1 - Control Panel
- 1 - Actuator
- 1 - Valve