Air Quality Sensor - Description
This device is capable of monitoring the pollution levels in the air inside of your home as a percentage of 0-100% with any Sensaphone that will accept a 4-20mA input signal. It works great in schoolrooms, office buildings and even parking garages! Examples of what this device qualifies as air contaminants and is capable of picking up include:
- Cigarette Smoke
- Cooking Exhaust
- Automobile Exhaust
- And much more!
The sensor requires a 24VDC power supply.
Air Quality Sensor - Specifications
- Measurement: Solid State TGS VOC sensor
- Sample Method: Flow through
- Operating Temp Range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Housing: White plastic
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 4.7" x 1.25"
- Compatibility: 1400, 1800, 2800, 2000, Express II, SCADA 3000 and WEB600
Air Quality Sensor - Support
Air Quality Sensor - Included
- 1 - FGD0066 Air Quality Sensor
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FGD0066