CARSPOT-DK4M Long Range PIR Motion Driveway Alarm with Email and SMS Text Alerts
Long Range Driveway Alarm Sends SMS Text or Email Messages When Activated
CARSPOT-DK4M is a long range wireless driveway alarm system using a battery powered outdoor rated motion sensor and a wireless receiver/chime that provides local on-site notifications of visitors, customers, or intruder. The motion sensor will detect people and vehicles and can be placed up to 4000 feet or 3/4 of a mile* from the receiver.
In addition it includes a WiFi interface that will send email or text notifications when triggered by the driveway alert.
CARSPOT is perfect for property owners and businesses such as greenhouse operations, farms, gas stations or large facilities where employees or owners need to know when a visitor, customer, or delivery vehicle has arrived. It can also be used to provide notification of unauthorized intruders.
The PIR motion sensor is placed at the edge of the driveway, entrance or area to be protected. When triggered it sends a wireless signal to the receiver which is placed in the home or office. The receiver will light up the built-in LED indicator and make an alert sound.
The included SWITCHSPOT WiFi adapter connects to the driveway alarm system wireless receiver, and your WiFi network. When the driveway alarm is triggered, the SWITCHSPOT communicates using the free SpotProtect Cloud service to send an email or text alert message!
* Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS.
Users can also log in and view activation history as well as to make changes the message/recipients. The Spotprotect cloud service is free for one user ((1) email and (1) text ) with an optional upgraded version SP-1Y and SP-1Y-12 available.
*Note: Motion sensor will also detect large animals. Wireless range is open air, line of sight with no interference or obstructions. Interference and obstructions like walls or trees will reduce range. Wireless signals cannot pass through metal walls or metal structures.
CARSPOT DCMA-4K-PLUS Specifications
- DCMT400 motion sensor is power by 1x 9V battery, not included
- RE-4K-PLUS receiver is powered by plug in adapter
- Motion sensor maximum detection range 80 ft
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- 1 Mile range *clear line of sight
- Operating temperature range -30F to 110F
SWITCHSPOT WiFi Interface Specifications
- Works with WiFi 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries
- Max Operating Temperature Using Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +55°C (0°F to +130°F)
- Max Operating Temperature Using Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Requires active Internet and WiFi service where installed
- Battery Life: Up to 3 years
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Wi-Fi Security Programming: Via free Windows PC software using included USB SpotCable
- * Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS *
- Network Settings: Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- Data Logging: On Wi-Fi disruption, unit will log the most recent 50 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established.
- Power Consumption: 4uA sleep, 35mA active RX, 180mA TX (at +12dBm)
- Wi-Fi Data Rate: Auto configures to the best rate for maximum range.
- LED Lights: >Status / Activity
- External Wire Length: 3 Feet (36 Inches)
- 1 x SWITCHSPOT WiFi Dry Contact Sensor
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x SpotCable USB Cable for SWITCHSPOT
- 1 x DCMA-4K-PLUS Kit
CARSPOT WiFi Text Messaging Driveway Alarm Support and Downloads
For SwitchSpot set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: CARSPOT-DK4M