Long Range Vehicle Sensing Driveway Alarm with Email and Text Alerts
Long Range Driveway Alarm Sends Text or Email Messages When Activated
CARSPOT-DK4P is a long range wireless driveway alarm system that uses a magnetic vehicle probe to accurately detect vehicles while ignoring people or animals. The probe is mounted underneath or alongside the driveway. The probe connects to a battery powered transmitter. The wireless receiver/chime provides local on-site notifications of moving vehicles. The probe transmitter can be placed up to 4000 feet or 3/4 of a mile* from the receiver.
In addition it includes a WiFi interface that will send email or text notifications when triggered by the driveway alert.
CARSPOT is perfect for property owners and businesses such as greenhouse operations, farms, gas stations or large facilities where employees or owners need to know when a vehicle enters the driveway, filling station, yard or protected area.
When the probe senses a vehicle, it sends a wireless signal to the receiver which is placed in the home or office. The receiver will light up the built-in LED indicator and make an alert sound.
The included SWITCHSPOT WiFi adapter connects to the driveway alarm system wireless receiver, and your WiFi network. When the driveway alarm is triggered, the SWITCHSPOT communicates using the free SpotProtect Cloud service to send an email or text alert message!
Users can also log in and view activation history as well as to make changes the message/recipients. The Spotprotect cloud service is free with an optional upgraded version available. For SpotProtect cloud service comparison click here.
*Note: Motion sensor will also detect large animals. Wireless range is open air, line of sight with no interference or obstructions. Interference and obstructions like walls or trees will reduce range. Wireless signals cannot pass through metal walls or metal structures.
CARSPOT-DK4P - Long Range Motion Vehicle Detecting Driveway Alarm with Text & Email Messaging - Specifications
- For the Infra-Red Motion Sensing Driveway Alarm Click HERE
CARSPOT WiFi Interface Specifications
- Works with WiFi 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries
- Max Operating Temperature Using Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +55°C (0°F to +130°F)
- Max Operating Temperature Using Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Requires active Internet and WiFi service where installed
- Battery Life: Up to 3 years
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Wi-Fi Security Programming: Via free Windows PC software using included USB SpotCable
- Network Settings: Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- Data Logging: On Wi-Fi disruption, unit will log the most recent 50 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established.
- Power Consumption: 4uA sleep, 35mA active RX, 180mA TX (at +12dBm)
- Wi-Fi Data Rate: Auto configures to the best rate for maximum range.
- LED Lights: >Status / Activity
- External Wire Length: 3 Feet (36 Inches)
- 1 - SWITCHSPOT WiFi Dry Contact Sensor
- 2 - AA Batteries
- 1 - SpotCable USB Cable for SWITCHSPOT
- 1 - Complete Driveway Alarm System
CARSPOT - WiFi Text Messaging Driveway Alarm - Support and Downloads
For SwitchSpot set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: CARSPOT-DK4P