The Winland TempAlert MTA-1 temperature sensor has an adjustable high and low set point with normally open dry contact output. When the temperature falls below or rises above your settings, the sensor will close the contact. The contact output can be connected to an alarm, auto dialer or other automation system.
- High and low adjustable set point
- Gold plated normally open (NO) dry contact output
- Power Requirements: None
- Minimum Temperature Span: 10° - the recommended distance between high and low set points
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3°F (±1.7°C)
- Temperature Response Time: TC = 14 minutes
- Outputs: Gold plated normally open dry contacts (Not for high voltage use)
- Contact Output Rating: 50mA @ 12VDC
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1” (11.4 x 8.3 x 2.5 cm)
Winland MTA-1 User Manual
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.