Sensaphone Model FGD6700 Express II
The Sensaphone Express II remotely monitors conditions like temperature, water detection, vibration, pump status, power failure, tank levels, or inputs from automation systems. The built-in auto dialer can alert up to 48 people with custom phone messages so they can attend to the problem right away. Express II is meant for larger facilities with expanding needs.
- 8 alarm inputs expandable to 40
- Inputs support dry contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA
- Power failure monitoring
- 1 relay alarm output expandable to 16
- Auto dialer calls up to 48 numbers on alarm
- Built in microphone for sound level monitoring
- Customized messages
- Built in LCD screen for quick view of status
- Battery back up
- No fees
The Express II is flexible and expandable. It includes built-in power failure monitoring, 8 universally-configurable alarm inputs, expandable to 40, and an on-board relay output for manual or automatic switching. Additional outputs can be added to expand up to 16.
The Express II offers a wide range of temperature sensing (-85F to 300F), 48 user-programmable dial out numbers, and complete remote touch-tone programming capability.
Descriptive messages can be recorded for site identification and for each alarm input. Alarm-specific dialing and programmable call schedules allow users to customize the Express II's dialing process.
The Express II is equipped with a gel-cell rechargeable battery that will provide 12 hours of backup time. The unit is housed in a NEMA-4X enclosure with a front panel LCD and dual-color LEDs to indicate input status to on-site personnel. All programming settings and voice message are stored in nonvolatile memory.
Sensaphone FGD-6700 Express II Features:
- 8 universal input channels standard configurable as:
- N. O./N. C. contact
- Pulse counter
- 0-5 Volt analog
- 4-20mA analog
- Expandable to 40 inputs using 8 input expander boards
- 1 built-in output relay, SPST latching 2A 250 VAC
- Expandable to 16 outputs using expander boards
- Built-in power failure monitoring
- Built-in sound level monitoring (eg smoke or fire alarm)
- All parameters can be programmed from the local keypad or any remote touch-tone phone
- User selectable message length of 5, 7 or 11 seconds per input channel
- Message Types:
- 1 recorded ID message
- 1 recorded alarm message for each input channel
- Total of 48 phone numbers with 32 digits each
- Allows alarm specific dialing
- Multiple phone lists for day/night/weekend
- Touch-tone, pulse, or auto-detect dialing format
- Can automatically print alarm activity to a local printer
- Power Requirement: 110VAC/220VAC
- Battery Backup: 12 hour Gel Cell with built-in charger
- Operating Temperature: 32-120 degrees F (0-50 deg C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 0-130 degrees F
- Dimensions: 14.4 x 12.4 x 7.3
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Enclosure : NEMA-4 fiberglass with latched window cover
- Phone Connector: RJ11C
- Built in RS232 port
- Built in LCD display to show alarm dialing status
- Dual-color LED indication for each input channel
FGD6700 (EXPRESS 2) - Manual
FGD6700 (EXPRESS 2) - Specs
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.