The SHELLY-DW2 lightning-fast smart, door and window sensor Shelly Door/Window is designed to detect and report the opening and closing of doors and windows. Its compact design allows it to be easily installed on any door or window, and because it is lightweight, the sensor is nearly invisible.
SHELLY-DW2 Door / Window 2 WiFi Door Window Sensor Features:
- No HUB is required.
- Detects and reports the opening and closing of doors and windows.
- Integrated temperature and LUX sensor.
- It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Easily make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
SHELLY-DW2 Door / Window 2 WiFi Door Window Sensor Specification:POWER
- Battery life: 18 months
- Battery type: 2x 3 V Lithium CR123A – NOT included
- DO NOT use rechargeable batteries!
- Power supply AC: No
- Power supply DC: No
- Illumination measurement: Yes
- Motion detection: No
- Open/Close: Yes
- Tilt angle detection: Yes
- Vibration detection: Yes
- Water detection: No
- Temperature measurement range: – 40°C ~ 60°C (± 1°C)
- Operational temperature: -10ºC to +50ºC
- Local and remote control: Yes
- Sunrise/Sunset: Yes
- Weekly Schedule: Yes
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radiofrequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Size: 82mm x 23mm x 20 mm, 52mm x 16mm x 13 mm
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.