SHELLY-25UL is a compact WiFi-operated dual-independent smart relay and two switch inputs for a device or roller control. Shelly 2.5 UL can control two different loads/lights and can be used for open/close/up/down for shades or for motor control with variable positioning. Shelly 2.5 can be powered by a wide range of low or high voltages.
The switch (dry contact) inputs can be used to monitor a contact closure, or connected to a switch to control the relay outputs.
Shelly 2.5 UL has a built-in microprocessor and web server to allow it to be controlled and monitored by a smartphone, tablet, or home automation system. It can be used on its own with free apps using the Shelly Cloud or integrated with a smart home system.
The built-in processor allows it to support scenes when combined with other Shelly devices, as well as built-in scheduling based on time of day or sunrise/sunset.
Shelly devices work with Google Home and Alexa voice assistants.
Shelly works on its own or with MQTT, SmartThings, Home Assistant, HomeSeer, Homey, Hubitat, OpenHAB, and REST integration.
SHELLY-25UL WiFi 2-Channel Relay & Roller Shutter Features:
- Compact smart dual relays independently controlled
- Switch / Button inputs
- Power options:24-50 VDC or 110-240VAC
- Supports incandescent, resistive, and capacitive loads
- Inductive loads such as LED drivers, transformers, and fans require RC Snubber (sold separately) to protect the relay contacts
- Max load AC 10A per channel, 20A total
- Max load DC 10A per channel, 20A total
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ
- Built-in web server
- MQTT support
- Schedules: 12 with 5 URLs per hook
- URL actions: 20
- Scripting: no
- Operating temp -20C to 40C
- Dimensions 36 x 39 x 17mm (HxWxD)
- cULus listed
SHELLY-25UL WiFi 2-Channel Relay & Roller Shutter Specifications:
- Size (HxWxD): 36x39x17 ±0.5 mm / 1.42x1.54x0.67 ±0.02 in
- Mounting: Wall Console
- Screw terminals max torque: 0.4 Nm / 3.5 lb
- Conductor cross-section: 0.5 to 1.5 mm² / 20 to 16 AWG
- Conductor stripped length: 5 to 6 mm / 0.20 to 0.24 in
- Shell material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to 40 °C / -5 °F to 105 °F
- Humidity: 30 % to 70 % RH
- Max. altitude: 2000 m / 6562 ft
- Power supply: 110 - 240 VAC / 30 - 50 VDC
- Power consumption: < 1 W
- Max switching voltage AC: 240 V
- Max switching voltage DC: 50 V
- Max switching current AC: 10 A (per channel), 20 A (total)
- Temperature sensor: Yes
- Voltmeter (AC): Yes
- Ammeter (AC): Yes
- RF band: 2401 - 2495 MHz
- Max. RF power: <20 dBm
- Wi-Fi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Range: Up to 30 m / 100 ft indoors and 50 m / 160 ft outdoors
- (Depends on local conditions)
- CPU: ESP8266
- Flash: 2 MB
- Schedules: 20
- Webhooks (URL actions): 12 with 5 URLs per hook
- Scripting: No
- MQTT: Yes
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.