The Shelly Uni is a tiny Wi-Fi-enabled input-output module for low-voltage applications. Uni can make any appliance or low-voltage application smart! Monitor doorbells, control locks, and more.
Uni can support low-voltage digital inputs, analog ADC, or digital sensors like DS18B20 (temperature), and DHT22 (temperature/humidity).
It also has two potential free outputs that can switch low voltage / low current up to 36VAC or 24VDC at up to 100mA.
Shelly doesn't require a hub, it uses your WiFi and Shelly Cloud - or it may be used with compatible hubs and smart home software. Check with the hub/software company prior to ordering to verify support.
NOTE: Uni is meant for tech-savvy installers who understand electronic wiring and diagrams. It can be damaged or you can be hurt if it is installed/connected incorrectly.
- Compact WiFi input output smart device
- Supports digital inputs or sensors
- Supports 3 DS18B20 temp or 1 DHT22 humidity sensor
- Powered by 12-36VDC or 12-24VAC
- Two potential free outputs rated up to 24VAC / 36VDC / max 100mA
- Does NOT support high voltage AC connections
- Supports schedules, scenes
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ
- Built-in web server
- Operating temp 0C to 40C
- Dimensions 20mm x 33mm x 13mm
NOTE: DO NOT CONNECT DIRECTION TO AC POWER. THIS IS NOT A UL-LISTED DEVICE FOR HIGH POWER.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.