Cookstop CSADWIRF Direct Wire Automatic Stove Shut Off
The CookStop direct wire kit is designed for built in ranges and cook tops that are typically wired directly to the home's electrical system without a plug-in cord.
The CookStop will guard your stove or range to help prevent these accidents. The included motion sensor detects motion in the kitchen area than starts a countdown timer automatically. You select the amount of time which must pass before the kitchen is deemed to be "empty", and when the timer hits this time the stove is automatically shut off. Thus preventing smoke and fire damage caused by forgotten and unattended stoves and ranges!
Who needs a CookStop?
- Anyone who can be distracted while cooking.
- "Aging at Home" Seniors living independently.
- People with home offices who get called away from the kitchen while cooking.
- Parents with young children.
- Families with teenagers cooking after school unsupervised.
CookStop CSADWIRF Includes
- 1 x Control Unit
- 1 x Direct wire power unit
- 1 x Connecting cable, 10ft
- 1 x Control unit mounting bracket
- 2 x Control unit screw
- 4 x Bracket screw
- 1 x Manual
CookStop CSADWIRF Specifications
- Dimensions: L 12in x W 6in x H 6in
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Power Source: 220V outlet *North American use only
- Stove Compatibility: Electric direct wired 220V
- Auto Shut-Off: 5 minutes if no motion is detected (adjustable)
- Timer Duration: Adjustable from 1 to 60 minutes
- Adjustable Shut-Off Settings: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
* A qualified electrician is recommended for installation
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: CSADWIRFUPC: CSADWIRF