Dakota MAPSBSKIT MURS Alert Long Range Magnetic Probe Sensor and Base Station
The Dakota MURS Wireless Probe Vehicle Detector uses a magnetic vehicle probe to detect moving vehicles and ignore people and animals. Ideal for larger properties, the driveway alarm can be used at home, on the farm, for businesses like gas stations or greenhouse operations, farming and more. Get alerted when visitors, customers or intruders enter your property.
The Dakota MAPSBSKIT is easy to install and use and offers the longest wireless range allowed by the FCC!
The Dakota driveway probe installs along side or underneath your driveway and has a 50 foot cable to attach to the wireless transmitter. The weatherproof transmitter operates on batteries so it doesn't need wired power. When a vehicle is detected, the transmitter sends a wireless alarm signal up to 4 miles to the handheld transceiver offering the user mobility and flexibility.
You can add M538HT portable transceivers and M538-BS desktop transceiver to expand the system.
The desktop and portable transceivers also function as a full featured two-way voice communication intercom! There are 5 channels and 38 sub channels to choose from so you can communicate with other users.
The included M53HBS base station receiver is equipped with a built in relay that can be used to connect to a bell, siren, strobe, alarm, dialer, SWITCHSPOT WiFi or other systems.
You may also add a Dakota MAT Motion Sensor or MAPS Magnet Probe Sensor to protect additional areas.
MAPS Magnetic Probe Driveway Sensor
- Powered by 4 CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 Months
- Wireless Range: Up to 4 Miles*
- Frequency: 151.820 MHz - 154.600 MHz (Depending on Channel Chosen)
- Transmitting Power: 1.1 Watts
- Probe to Transmitter Wire Length: 50 Feet included
M538BS Base Station Transceiver
- Power Supply: 12V Adapter (Included)
- Base Station is equipped with an earphone jack for headsets
- Volume Control
- One Normally Open Relay: 5A @ 28VDC Capacity
- 2-4 Mile Wireless Transmitting Range*
- Frequency; 151.820 MHz - 154.600 MHz (Depending on Channel Chosen)
Murs Alert Long Range Probe Sensor and Base Station Includes
- 1 x MURS Vehicle Sensor Probe with 50' of wire to connect to transmitter
- 1 x MURS Wireless Long Range Transmitter
- 4 x CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries
- 1 x M538BS Murs Alert Base Station Transceiver
- 1 x 12V Power Supply for Base station
MAPSBS Long Range Probe Sensor and Base Station Support and Downloads
* Transmitting distance based on open air line of sight. Interference, buildings and obstructions will reduce range.
ReviewsDavidThis is our third driveway alert system. This is the first time we've been able to position the probe where we wanted. Now we have notification from the drive entrance. We've only had it a week, so I cannot address longevity. It worked first time out of the box and still work well. And the receiver is blocked by trees, brush, and a log garage with a metal roof. Just what we wanted for our mountain forest property.
Worth the moneyReplaced an inexpensive sensor alarm that broke (through no fault of the equipment). Works as advertised without the receiver being in line of sight of sensor. Will be back for the handheld receiver.Amanda
Great - works better than Dakota 3000Bought this to replace a Dakota 3000 that was 7 years old (bought 2 Dakota 3000's past month from another seller - didn't work when placed in same spot old one was in!) This worked great! Less than 10 minutes for hubby to install! Thanks AbsoluteAutomationDarryl
Battery UgradeThe AA batteries are okay, but add another AA battery holder for another four AA batteries, you now double the amperage, and keep voltage the same. Really want to increase range, use four C size batteries.Country Girl
Good, but not excellentThe 4-mile range is problematic if there are any obstacles; however, set up and activation was a breeze!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MAPSBSKITUPC: 891179000089Wired or Wireless: WirelessSensor Type: Magnetic ProbeWireless Range: 4 MilesRelay Output: Normally OpenSpecial: Two Way Communication between Basestation and Handheld Receivers