DCHT4000 Dakota Alert Rubber Hose Sensor with Wireless Transmitter
Expand your Dakota 4000 series driveway alarm or alert system by adding the DCHT4000 rubber hose sensor with wireless transmitter. Place the included 25 foot rubber hose where you expect to detect vehicles.
The rubber hose connects to the wireless transmitter which can be mounted on a wall, pole or tree. This extra sensor with transmitter can be used to cover an extra driveway, entrance area, drive thru or service station.
This is an expansion sensor for DCMA4000, DCPA4000, DCRH4000 or DCR4000 systems / receivers.
The Dakota DCR4000 receiver from these systems will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones when triggered.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with the Dakota 4000 series receivers.
Note: The DCHT4000 replaces the DCHT2500 but 2500 and 4000 series parts are not compatible with each other.
Dakota DCHT4000 Rubber Hose Sensor with Wireless Transmitter Features:
- Rubber hose detects vehicles that drive over it
- Rubber hose is 25 feet long
- Probe transmitter powered by a 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile or 4000 foot wireless range* to DCR4000 receiver
- Battery life up to 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line of sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Dakota Alert DCHT4000 Rubber Hose Sensor with Wireless Transmitter Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: DCHT4000UPC: 891179000799
Warranty1 Year manufacturer's warranty