The DoorBird D101S lets the home or business owner see who's at the door whenever they like by using the free iOs and Android apps and cloud service. Answer the door from anywhere with two way voice with this Internet enabled video doorbell Users will receive a push notification the button is pressed. They can also choose to receive a push alert when motion is sensed.
This surface mount IP video intercom has an ultra wide angle color camera with 720p high definition video so you'll be able to see clearly. The on board infrared LEDs enable viewing at night in pitch black.
The DoorBird video intercom intercom can connect to your WiFi network and a wired power source, or it can connect to your wired network. Use a PoE switch to provide power and Ethernet connection with the same network cable connection.
In addition to the free cloud service for live viewing, DoorBird also offers a paid cloud recording option. DoorBird can also be used with many brands of NVR recorders. See the DoorBird site or contact us for a current supported list. DoorBird video intercoms are also supported by Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, Elan, Savant, Vera and many other automation systems.
DoorBird D101S Features:
- Surface mount IP Video Intercom
- High definition 720p video, automatic and dynamic resolution from VGA to HDTV
- Full Color camera
- 12 IR LEDs for automation night vision mode
- Ultra wide angle hemispheric lens
- Viewing angle: 180 deg horizontal, 90 deg vertical, straightened
- True PIR motion sensor with adjustable sensitivity and area
- Built in speaker and micrphone, full duplex
- Wired Ethernet connection
- PoE support or 15VDC powered
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n support
- Polycarbonate UV resistant construction
- IP65 rated
- Operating temperature: -4F to 104F (-20C to +40C)
Note: DoorBird requires an always on Internet connection where installed, with at least 500Kbps upload speed. Recommended 1MBps upload speed.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: D101SUPC: 4260423860193