Note: This product has been discontinued and replaced by D2101V
The DoorBird D202 flush mount video doorbell can be used at home, at the office, school or business to communicate and see visitors remotely. Using the free iOs and Android apps combined with the free cloud service, users can see live video whenever they like, and have a two way full duplex conversation. Receive a push notification on your Android or iOs device when the intercom button is pressed. Or they can optionally receive a push alert when motion is sensed.
This flush mount stainless steel video intercom has an ultra wide angle color camera with 720p high definition colour daytime video so you'll be able to see clearly. When it gets dark, the on board infrared LEDs automatically turn on to enable night vision mode.
The DoorBird video intercom can connect to your WiFi network and a wired power source, or it can connect to your wired network. Use a PoE switch to provide power and Ethernet connection with the same network cable connection.
In addition to the free cloud service for live viewing, DoorBird also offers a paid cloud recording option. DoorBird can also be used with many brands of NVR recorders. See the DoorBird site or contact us for a current supported list. DoorBird video intercoms are also supported by Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, Elan, Savant, Vera and many other automation systems.
DoorBird D202 Features:
- Flush mount IP Video Intercom
- High definition 720p video, automatic and dynamic resolution from VGA to HDTV
- Full Color camera
- 12 IR LEDs for automation night vision mode
- Ultra wide angle hemispheric lens
- Viewing angle: 180 deg horizontal, 90 deg vertical, straightened
- True PIR motion sensor with adjustable sensitivity and area
- Built in speaker and micrphone, full duplex
- Wired Ethernet connection
- PoE support or 15VDC powered
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n support
- Stainless steel solid construction, back box included
- IP65 rated
- Operating temperature: -4F to 104F (-20C to +40C)
Note: DoorBird requires an always on Internet connection where installed, with at least 500Kbps upload speed. Recommended 1MBps upload speed.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: D202UPC: 4260423860131