ELK-M1GCB MI Gold Control Board
The Elk M1 Gold is a robust Cross Platform controller and is compatible with many other industry standard systems and protocols. The M1 has a 500+-word vocabulary built in for announcing alarms, systems statuses and for use when dialing out to the up to 8 phone numbers the built in dialer can alert of alarms or status changes. The system is perfect for alerting owners of events such as critical temperature levels, water leaks, children arriving home from school, etc.. The built-in telephone control also allows owners to remotely control and arm or disarm zones.
For owners looking to access their M1 Gold via the internet the readily available M1XEP interface allows just that.
Other features customers are sure to appreciate are the flash memory firmware, RS-232 serial port, Ethernet connectivity option, and PC programming in English text.
ELK-M1GCB Control Board Features
- Large zone capacity: 16 onboard zones expandable to 208
- Wireless capability: Up to 144 zones
- Two-way Listen-in interface
- RS-232 Serial Port to interface to computers and peripheral devices
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full-text keypad programming - no manual required!
- Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc.
- 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary
- Link up to 6 words/phrases per announcement
- 10 custom recordable word/phrases
- 13 On-board Outputs: 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Night, Night Instant, Vacation
K-M1GCB Control Board Specifications
- Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically
- Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 16) smoke detectors
- Includes fire alarm verification routine• Plug-in terminal blocks make service and pre-wires a snap!
- Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Supervised phone line, alarm output and aux. over current
- True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
- Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation / control or programming
- Built-in telephone remote control makes any phone a keypad
- Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
- Installer Telephone (butt set) test feature
- Elk-RP PC software includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Dial-up, ethernet or local from RS-232 port or house phone jack
- Automatic answering machine bypass
- Automation & Integration:
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
- Powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation.
- No need to chain rules together.
- Any single "Whenever" event can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Control lighting using RS-232 serial or 2-way Power Line Control (PLC) ports (On, Off, Dim All On, All Off commands)
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
- Issue commands to Distributed Audio Systems (Russound, Proficient, Nuvo)
- Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote
- Power Supply:
- Heavy Duty - 2.5 Amp power supply w/ 1 Amp continuous
- Dynamic battery test
- Master power switch and low battery disconnect
- PTC (fuseless) resettable overload protection
- Multiple auxiliary power terminals
K-M1GCB Control Board Includes
- 1 x ELK M1GCB ONLY
*Part# ELK-M1GCB does not include terminal blocks as this part is generally used as a replacement. If terminal blocks are needed, part# ELK-M1BLOCKS must be ordered separately.
K-M1GCB Control Board- Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: ELK-M1GCBUPC: 762158 560019