FA700E Freeze Alarm Telephone Dialer System
The Freeze Alarm FA-700E will notify you of falling and rising temperatures before they become a problem. This new model replacing the FA700 will call you when room temperatures fall below 45°F or rise above 85°F. Perfect for homes, cottages and vacation properties, this device will effectively monitor a desired area, preventing potential damage caused by frozen pipes or excessive heat! When programmed levels are exceeded, the alarm dialer will continuously call you every 15 minutes or 2 hours until acknowledged.
The FA700E will also issue a low battery warning through the assigned phone number, and with the purchase of 2 additional AA batteries you can be sure that there is sufficient battery backup in the case of power outages! Capable of working with your answering machine as well, you can be sure potentially damaging temperatures will not go unnoticed!
Freeze Alarm FA700E Features:
- New model replaces FA700
- Automatically dials one user programmed telephone number if the temperature falls below 45°F or rises above 85°F
- User may select whether to monitor for low-temperature alarms or high-temperature alarms
- Alarm will call until temperature alarm is acknowledged, can be set to dial out every 15 minutes or 2 hours
- Capacity for battery backup for power outages (2 AA Batteries required)
- Low Battery Warning via Phone Call
- Works with answering machines
Freeze Alarm Temperature Alert System Specifications:
- Plugs into 110V power outlet
- Fixed Alarm Set Points: 45°F and 85°F
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3°F)
- Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Approximate Dimensions (LxWxD): 5.8" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- 1 - FA-700E Temperature Alarm
- 1 - AC Power Adapter
- 1 - 7-foot phone cord
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FA-700EWired or Wireless: WiredNumber of Zones/Sensor Inputs: 1Output for Thermostat Control?: NoBackup Battery(ies): 2 AA Batteries (Not Included)Programmable Temperature Alarm Point?: No (Preset at 45 F and 85F)Special: Most EconomicalDialer: Yes