FA800E FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro (Replaces Freeze Alarm Intermediate)
The FA800E FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro is a telephone alarm dialer for monitoring hi or low temperatures as well as power failures. The FreezeAlarm brand has an established gold standard reputation among freeze protection products. So it’s little surprise that it's often requested by insurance companies to protect properties. This model replaces the FA-I-CCA Freeze Alarm Intermediate.
The Freeze Alarm can monitor for either a “too hot” or “too cold” condition from -45 to 149 °C (-50 to 300 °F). The FA800E can monitor room temperature, or use the probe to monitor a freezer, refridgerator or cold storage room. The included probe is on a 3 foot wire, which can be extended by the user up to 90 feet.
In the event of a temperature limit trigger, power failure or if the battery gets low, the dialer will automatically call up to three phone numbers to notify the owner. When answered, it will give a clear explanation of what is wrong and if not answered it will leave a message on voicemail. There is also a Quick Status CheckTM feature which lets you hear what the temperature is, check if the power is on or off and check what the battery life status is.
A security code can be added to prevent unauthorized access, limiting any potential tampering.
The unit plugs into a 110VAC power outlet and uses a 9V battery for backup power.
Note: This model replaces FA-I-CCA Freeze Alarm Intermediate
FA800E FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro Specifications
- Telephone and Power Failure Telephone Dialer Alarm
- Calls up to 3 telephone numbers in case of temperature alarm, power failure alarm, or low battery
- Plays your custom recorded message
- Users can phone in to check current status & temperature
- Users can call in to change programming
- Includes external temperature sensor on 3 foot wire
- Sensor can be extended up to 90 feet
- Plugs in to wall outlet for power, with 9V battery backup (battery not included)
- Replaces FA-I-CCA Freeze Alarm Intermediate
- Temperature monitoring range -50 to 300F (-45 to 149C)
- Accuracy: +3°F (+3°C)
- Set custom threshold for “too hot” or “too cold” monitoring
- Set up notifications on up to three phone numbers for temperature drops, power failure or low battery warnings
- Plugs into 110VAC outlet and uses 9V alkaline or lithium battery for back-up
- Can monitor temperature from -55 to 150 °C (-50 to 300 °F)
- Security code prevents unauthorized access
- No monitoring fees or installation costs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
FA800E FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FA-800EBulk Pricing: Buy in bulk and save
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 5% off