FGD-0240 RTD Temperature Probe for Extreme Temperatures - Description
The FGD-0240 is a 4-20mA temperature sensor used to monitor the temperature in VERY high and low applications. FGD-0240 can be used in -200 to +35C applications. If you're looking to monitor higher temperatures (up to +204C) please contact us with your requirements, the sensor can be calibrated for high ranges.
When paired with any of the data logging alarm monitors the FGD-0240 is perfect for cold chain temperature monitoring requirements. The temperature sensor is available NIST certified/calibrated satisfying almost any criteria for cold chain temperature sensors.
Note: 24VDC power supply (such as FGD-0070) required
FGD-0240 RTD Temperature Probe for Extreme Temperatures - Specifications
- Dimensions: 1" stainless steel RTD probe
- Temperature Range: -328° to 399°F | -200° and 204°C Custom temperature ranges can be specified at time of order
- Comes with 10 feet of wire.
- 4-20mA output
- Note: Element Tolerance to IEC 60751 edition 2.0, par 5.1.2
FGD-0240 RTD Temperature Probe for Extreme Temperatures - Included
- 1 - Sensaphone RTD Temperature Probe
FGD-0240 RTD Temperature Probe for Extreme Temperatures - Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FGD0240