Sensaphone FGD 1800 8 Zone Alarm Dialer
The Sensaphone 1800 is accessible from anywhere in the world via the telephone and is capable of providing users with real-time status updates at any time. Capable of monitoring up to eight different environmental conditions (sensors) and offering up to eight phone numbers to be contacted when alarms are triggered, this device is the ultimate solution for your 8-channel remote monitoring needs! Voice menu programming makes the system easy to use and set up. A custom message can be recorded for each zone/sensor so alarm calls will clearly identify the issue requiring attention.
The Sensaphone 1800 has an board power failure monitoring with a huge array of sensors available to monitor indoor temperature, outdoor temperature, fridge or freezer temperature, humidity, water levels, water leaks/floods, motion, CO2, smoke, doors/windows,cabinets, air quality, pressure, PH, soil moisture, air flow and more!
An on board relay output can be triggered manually or as part of an alarm condition.
Enhanced features offer durability and present you with the ability to sense and issue alarms in ultra-low temperatures (-85 degrees Celsius). Equipped with a rechargeable and extended battery backup you can be sure that your FGD-1800 is always functioning properly! Packaged in a sealed, lockable NEMA 4X enclosure you can be certain that your device is safe in harsh environments!
What is NEMA 4X?
Intended for use indoors or outdoors to protect the enclosed equipment against corrosion, water, severe external condensation, snow, sleet and ice. It also keeps out bugs and spiders that can damage equipment.
Sensaphone FGD 1800 8 Zone Alarm Dialer - Specifications
- Eight universal inputs that support: Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts, 4–20mA transducers, and Temperature sensors: 2.8 & 10K thermistors
- Automatic input type configuration
- Scalable range for analog zones.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration.
- One universal output relay. Manual or automatic alarm response switching.
Remote Access, Control and Programming:
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions.
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Up to eight destinations can be contacted for alarms.
- Customized messages for easy identification.
- Voice phone calls or text messages
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notification process.
- Individual user codes to track who responded to each alarm.
- Web page data display
Local Control and Programming:
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice-prompted programming.
- Password-protected to restrict remote programming access.
- Recent alarm history playback.
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording.
- Optional external microphone for monitoring high sound alarms.
- An external microphone can also be used for remote sound monitoring!
- Comes with plug-in power supply.
- Gel Cell battery backup included.
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- NEMA-4X enclosure.
- Superior internal lightning protection.
- Two-year warranty.
- 30 Minute snapshots
- Complete alarm history
- Graph monitored conditions
Sensaphone FGD 1800 8 Zone Alarm Dialer - Included
- 1 - Sensaphone 1800 Alarm Dialer
- 1 - Power Supply
- 1 - Internal 6V 1.3AH Rechargeable Battery Backup
Sensaphone FGD 1800 8 Zone Alarm Dialer - Support and Downloads
ReviewsKen StewartI installed this to monitor 6 greenhouses and am very pleased. I call it when I am travelling and it tells me the actual temperature of each greenhouse over the phone...awesome system!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FGD1800SDUPC: 818591010182Number of Inputs/Zones: 8Alarm Communication: 8 Phone NumbersRelay Outputs (Thermostat Control): Yes (1)Web Access: NoSpecial: NEMA 4X Enclosure for Harsh Environments