FloLogic V3.5 Whole Property Flow Meter with Shut Off Valve, 1 Inch Valve
The FloLogic water shutoff system is a unique water protection system which uses a water flow meter rather than spot sensors to determine if a leak has occurred anywhere on the home or commercial property! Rather then relying on water sensors to be placed strategically where you 'think' water may leak, FloLogic instantly protects the entire home or property. If water flows for longer than expected, the commercial quality shut-off valve closes, instantly stopping the flow of water to the whole property.
Flologic has two settings, 'home' and 'away' (or 'occupied' and 'away) with programmable settings to allow water to flow longer during home mode, and shorter during away mode. The system comes with a keypad control panel that can be installed away from the valve, to display water flow, for programming, and to set the system in to home or away modes, or to manually open or shut the water valve from a convenient location.
The FloLogic system can tie in to a security system or automation system to automatically switch modes when the system has been armed.
FloLogic can be connected to an irrigation system or water softener to temporarily override the shut-off to allow those systems to function normally if they are installed after the valve. It's also possible to expand the system with an external relay (sold separately) to control other devices including 120V and 240V devices.
The FloLogic valve is a full port, lead free brass ball valve with stainless steel ball.
Ask your insurance company if installing the FloLogic qualifies you for a discount (it usually does!).
NOTE: THIS UNIT IS SPECIAL ORDER, NO RETURNS ALLOWED. MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY APPLIES.
FloLogic 3.5 Valve Shutoff with Flow Meter Specifications
- Capable of detecting water flow at 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon, 15 ml) per minute
- Compatible with all domestic water pipe systems
- Can be installed in any orientation in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Integrated manual override
- When AC power is interrupted, System Battery provides power
- When AC power is restored, the Power Supply will recharge the System Battery
- Control Panel has backlit LCD display and soft-touch silicone keypad
- Less than 2 PSI pressure drop at 30 GPM. Less than 5 PSI pressure drop at 50 GPM .
- Maximum designed working pressure is 100 PSI
- Full-port, lead free, cast bronze construction with stainless steel ball
- Valve physical attributes: 12" long x 4 3/4" deep x 9 1/2" high; 11.5 lbs.
- Equipped with 1" threaded union fittings on both ends of the valve.
- Included Communication Cable provides for 50 feet between Valve and Control Panel. Longer cables are available if needed
- UL-listed Class II power supply
- Five-year warranty on primary flow path components and three year warranty on electronics
FloLogic Valve Shutoff with Flow Meter Includes
- 1 Inch Valve Assembly
- Flow Sensor
- Key Pad
- Power Supply
- Backup Battery
- Cabling (50 foot)
FloLogic Valve Shutoff with Flow Meter Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FLS0035