FloodStop FS14C V4 for 1/4 Inch Water Lines
Water filters and icemaker components in your fridge are small and can break or disconnect easily. Water line hoses can kink or burst unexpectedly, sometimes without being detected for a while, causing major flooding. FloodStop helps prevent disaster by sounding an alarm and automatically shutting down the water supply as soon as the leak is detected. The FloodStop FS14C is a low cost device designed to help prevent this type of water damage. Consisting of compression threads and a valve, this system works to stop the costly damage before it occurs. The new V4 FloodStop model features a "Lead-free valve" and built in battery backup using 4 AA batteries* with low battery or no battery warning beeps.
FloodStop model 14C V4 - Specifications
- (1) Motorized Ball Valve.
- (2) Controller has Battery Port for 4 AA batteries, which will serve as a battery backup in the event of a power outage.
- (3) Controller has one Normally Open alarm contact output built in which will close on alarm.
- Motorized Ball Valve (1/4 inch Compression Fitting)
- Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X AA Size)
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25” X 7.5”)
- AC Power Adaptor
FloodStop model 14C V4 - Included
- 1 - Motorized Ball Valve (1/4 inch Compression Fitting)
- 1 - Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X AA Size)
- 1 - Water/Leak Sensor (1.25" X 7.5")
- 1 - AC Power Adaptor
FloodStop model 14C V4 - Support
ReviewsMarkproduct works as indicated!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FS14CUPC: 815361000527Alarm Notification: 1 X N.O. Relay plus audible beepSensor Type: 1.25" X 7.5", double sided sensorWireless Alarm Signal from Sensor to Monitor?: NoShutoff Valve: Yes - 1 x 1/4"Number of Sensors Possible: 6 (Added in Series)