FLOODSPOT - WiFi Water Leak Sensor
The FLOODSPOT is a WiFi Flood Sensor for monitoring for water leaks or floods (can also be used to monitor for the absence of water) in any location with existing WiFi Service. The FLOODSPOT communicates its status back to the SpotProtect Cloud where users can login and view the history of the sensors as well make changes to the sensors programming. The appropriates person(s) can be notified by text and/or email when the sensor goes into an alarm state.
Perfect for applications where a phone line is either unavailable or impractical!
WiFi Water Sensor for Remote Monitoring
- 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Up to 250 ft.* (Typical to standard Wi-Fi devices)
- Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- Can be used for NO or NC applications
* Actual range may vary depending on the environment.
** Battery life is affected by reporting frequency (heartbeat),
sensor type, Wi-Fi security type, distance from Wi-Fi
router and other variables.
Note: One (1) SPOTCABLE is required to setup the SpotSensors.
FLOODSPOT - WiFi Water Leak Sensor - Specifications
- Operating Frequency: 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (Included)
- Max Operating Temperature using Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +55°C (0°F to +130°F)
- Max Operating Temperature using Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Device Range: Up to 250 ft.* (Typical to standard Wi-Fi devices)
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years depending on sensor type, Wi-Fi security, distance from Wi-Fi router, reporting frequency and other variables. (Testing surpassed 90,000 transmissions until battery depletion.)
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Wi-Fi Security Programming: Via PC software using USB SpotCable and SpotProtect online software.
- Network Settings: Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- Data Logging: On Wi-Fi disruption, unit will log the most recent 50 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established.
- Power Consumption: 4uA sleep, 35mA active RX, 180mA TX (at +12dBm)
- LED Lights: Status / Activity
- External Wire Length: 3 Feet (36 Inches)
- Data Logging (With Premiere Subscription to SpotProtect Cloud: On Wi-Fi disruption, unit can log up to 50,000 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established.
FLOODSPOT - WiFi Water Leak Sensor - Included
- 1 - FLOODSPOT WiFi Water Leak Sensor
- 2 - AA Batteries
FLOODSPOT - WiFi Water Leak Sensor - Support and Downloads
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MTFLOODSPOT - WS-WF-LD