FloodStop 38C V4 for Dishwashers and Toilets
Any water line can eventually degrade and crack; causing water to leak into your home. The FloodStop alarm can stop these leaks from becoming disasters by sounding an alarm and automatically shutting down the water supply. The FloodStop model 38 C provides a low-cost solution to prevent water damage from any 3/8" water line, commonly used for dishwashers and toilets.
Consisting of a valve and compression threads, this system installs in minutes to stop the costly damage before it occurs.
The new V4 FloodStop model features a "Lead-free valve" and built-in battery backup using 4 AA batteries* with low battery or no battery warning beeps.
FloodStop 38C V4 Specifications
- UL listed class 2 wall adaptor, 115AC/9VDC
- Battery Backup - 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined.
- Motor operates at 6VDC.
- Rated 0-180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass.
- Signal Outputs: 1 Normally Open
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided.
- Additional sensors may be added in series.
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button
FloodStop 38C V4 Includes
- 1 - Solenoid valve with 3/8-inch compression fittings
- 1 - Controller
- 1 - Water/leak sensor
- 1 - AC power adapter
FloodStop 38C V4 Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FS38CUPC: 00815361000411Alarm Notification: 1 X N.O. Relay plus audible beepSensor Type: 1.25" X 7.5", double sided sensorWireless Alarm Signal from Sensor to Monitor?: NoShutoff Valve: Yes - 1 x 3/8"Number of Sensors Possible: 6 (Added in Series)