Freeze Alarm HS700 Homesitter Temperature and Water Alarm Diaer
Monitoring for high/low temperatures, power outages AND water leaks, we introduce the Freeze Alarm Home Sitter! The HS700 will call you when room temperature falls below 45°F or rise above 85°F. Homesitter will also monitor your home or cottage for a water leak, preventing potential damage caused by leaks or frozen pipes.
When the included leak sensor detects water or a hi/low temperature threshold is reached, the HS700 will dial out to your three designated phone numbers to notify them of the problem.
Thanks to a built-in audible beep you can also be notified locally of any disrupted alarm condition!
- Monitors for hi or low temperatures
- Triggers below 45F/7C or above 85/29C
- Powered by included plug-in power adapter
- Battery back up by adding 2 AA batteries (not included)
Freeze Alarm Homesitter Temperature and Water Leak Sensor - Specifications
- Alarms if the temperature falls below 45°F or rises above 85°F.
- Water Sensor Included - Sends Alarm Signal if water is detected
- Power Outage Alarm - Requires 9V Battery (not included)
- Dials up to three different phone numbers
- Built-in Audible Alarm
Freeze Alarm Homesitter Temperature and Water Leak Sensor - Included
- Freeze Alarm Homesitter Temperature Alarm
- Water Sensor
- AC Power Supply
Freeze Alarm Homesitter Temperature and Water Leak Sensor - Support and Downloads
ReviewsHarry RThe HS 700 lived up to its claims in full - and precisely. Easy to use - if you read the instructions! Good price for the insurance and peace of mind.mark
a good basic alarmWe purchased the home sitter for our cottage. We like the fact that it calls us with low temperature and a power loss. The disadvantage is that you cannot call in to the unit to check the temperature. A good value alarm.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: HS-700UPC: 733876105141Wired or Wireless: WiredNumber of Zones/Sensor Inputs: 1Output for Thermostat Control?: NoBackup Battery(ies): 1 9V (not included)Programmable Temperature Alarm Point?: No (Preset at 45 F)Special: Water Sensor also includedDialer: Yes