Optex iVision+ Wireless Video Intercom
The Optex iVision+ lets you see who's at the door and answer from anywhere in your property using a battery powered portable hand held intercom. The portable unit has a built in color LCD screen that lets you see who's there, and optionally have a two way voice conversation without having to get to the door. Not only that, but image snapshots are stored whenever someone presses the call button for later viewing.
This unit is perfect for homes and small businesses.
The front door intercom station can run on batteries or can be hard wired to a power supply. When wired, the portable intercom can view the door camera any time. When the front door station is battery powered, the intercom will show the call when the call button is pressed.
When not in use, the portable station sits in the charging cradle. Digital wireless voice and image transmission ranges is up to 300 feet line of sight. The iVision+ wireless intercom system includes the wireless doorbell/camera unit along with a wireless indoor handheld unit with built in 2.4" LCD monitor and charging base.
Optex iVision+ Features
- Front door video intercom with portable answering station
- 2.4" LCD screen on portable intercom
- Video door station can be hard wired to 10-24V power or can run on batteries (batteries and power supply not included)
- System is expandable - Up too 4 Indoor Units (IVP-HU) and 2 Camera/Doorbell Units (IVP-DU) can be used together in one system
- Micro USB Port in Handheld Unit for downloading stored images
- Adjustable Camera Angle
- "Door Release" Built into Camera Unit
- Wireless range up to 300 feet line of site. Obstructions, interference will reduce wireless range
- System can be triggered to open camera when a wireless signal from the TD-20U is received when used with OPIVPGU Gateway
Optex iVision Plus - Specifications
IVP-DU Door Unit Specifications
- Adjustable Camera Angle
- Battery Operated Capability (Avg. 1yr. battery life, 3x AA batteries not included)
- Hardwired Capability (AC/DC, 10-24V)
- Auto Day (Color) / Night (IR) Vision
- Maximum two units to a system
- Fluorescent Push Button
- Splash Proof for rain and outdoor conditions
IVP-HU Handheld Unit Specifications
- 2.4 inch LCD Monitor
- Wall Mountable Charging Cradle with rechargeable battery
- Maximum four units to a system
- micro-USB port PC connection allows user to view and download images (micro-USB cable not included)
Model: IVP-HU Handheld Monitor Unit IVP-DU Door Camera Unit IVP-GU Gateway Unit Operating Temperature 32° to 104°F -4° to 122°F 32° to 104°F Operating Humidity < 90% RH (no condensation) < 90% RH (no condensation) < 90% RH (no condensation) Warranty 18 Months From Manufacture Date 18 Months From Manufacture Date Not Available Yet Dust/Water Protection N/A (Indoor Use Only) N/A (Water Drain Structure) N/A (Indoor Use Only) Radiowave Frequency 2.4 GHz 2.4 GHz 2.4 GHz and 418MHz (with WSS2000 device) Power Power Adaptor 5.5V (Included) Battery (3 AA batteries) or AC/DC 10-24V Power Adaptor 5V or AC/DC 10-24V Camera/Lighting Unit N/A Color vision / IR lighting LED Battery Life Expectancy N/A 12 Months* Storage Temperature N/A -22° to 158°F
Optex iVision Plus - Included
- 1 - IVP-DU Door Unit
- 1 - Charging Cradle for IVP-HU
- 1 - IVP-HU Handheld Unit with LCD Monitor
ReviewsFhofmeister@tampabay.rr.comClear picture. Directions need improvement for pairing camera to handheld unit.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: IVPDH