JANUS Cellular Terminal (No Longer Available)
The Janus POTSwap is a heavy duty industrial/commercial level cellular terminal. These units are perfect for applications where a telephone line is normally required but a land line is either impractical due to cost or unavailable. A POTSwap device allows land line telephones, dialers, alarms etc. to call out using cellular service instead of POTS (plain old telephone service).
Perfect for use with any of our Freeze Alarms, Sensaphone alarms, or other alarm dialers.
- Supports all 2G and 3G network standards
- Wide range of modem support (Bell 103 through V.92)
- ARM Cortex-M3TM processor
- Firmware upgrade support
- Flexible power supply options
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Low temperature rated
- Indoor use
- Includes power supply and GPS antenna for E911.
- Antenna connector accepts a local antenna or external remote cable and antenna.
JANUS Cellular Terminal Specifications
- Modem/Telephone RJ11 connector (FXS)
- Serial DB9 female DCE connector (user terminal interface for configuration and firmware upload.
- Cellular Antenna: SMA connector
- Modem Features: 300bps to 56kbps; Bell 103 and 212a; ITU-T V.21, V.22, V.22bis, V.23, V.32, V.32bis, V.34, V.90 and V.92 compatible.
- Voice over cellular
- Cellular Connection Supports:
- HSPA910PS model supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE and WCDMA/HSPA. Frequency bands: 800/850, 900, AWS-1700, 1900, 2100 (MHz)
- EVDO910PS model supports CDMA2000, 1xRTT and 1xEVDO Frequency bands: 800 and 1900 (MHz)
- Dimensions (L x W x D) 6.5 in (165mm) x 4.3 in (109mm) x 1.2 in (30mm)
- Operating Temperature -40° C to +60° C (-40° F to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
JANUS Cellular Terminal Includes
- (1) x JANUS Cellular Terminal (EVDO or HSPA)
- (1) x AC Adapter
JANUS Cellular Terminal Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: GWHSPA910PSKIT