LOSPOT - WiFi Ultra Low-Temperature Sensor
WiFi Temperature Sensor for Low-Temperature Monitoring
The LOSPOT is a WiFi Temperature Sensor for monitoring the temperature in any location with existing WiFi Service. The LOSPOT is capable of monitoring temperature down to -200C making it perfect in many industrial and medical applications.
When the sensor is triggered, an alert will be sent by email or text message. Users can also login and view the history of the temperature sensor(s), and make changes to alerts as needed.
The SpotProtect cloud service is FREE for a single contact. A Premiere Subscription is also available to allow multiple contacts and faster heartbeat monitoring.
Perfect for applications where a phone line is either unavailable or impractical!
Note: A SpotCable, sold separately is required to initially program the WiFi sensor(s).
IMPORTANT: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment.
For set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
- WiFi Low temperature sensor
- WiFi 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz
- Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- Accurate to +/- 0.3°C @ 0°C.
- -200°C to +162°C (-328°F to +325°F)
- Good for extremely low-temperature applications.
Note: One (1) SPOTCABLE is required to setup the SpotSensors.
LOSPOT - WiFi Low Temperature Sensor - Specifications
- Operating Frequency: 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
Electronics Core Specifications
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (Included)
- Max Operating Temperature: Using Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +55°C (0°F to +130°F) Using Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Device Range: Up to 250 ft.* (Typical to standard Wi-Fi devices)
- Up to 5 years battery life depending on sensor type, Wi-Fi security, distance from Wi-Fi router, reporting frequency and other variables. (Testing surpassed 90,000 transmissions until battery depletion.)
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- Wi-Fi Security Programming: Via PC software using USB SpotCable and SpotProtect online software.
- Network Settings: Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- Data Logging: On Wi-Fi disruption, unit will log the most recent 50 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established.
- Power Consumption: 4uA sleep, 35mA active RX, 180mA TX (at +12dBm)
- Wi-Fi Data Rate: Auto configures to best rate for maximum range.
- LED Lights: Status / Activity
- Data Logging (With Premiere Subscription to SpotProtect Cloud): On Wi-Fi disruption, unit can log up to 50,000 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established.
- Sensing Element: DIN 43760 Class B
- Dissipation Constant @ 25°C: 2mW/°C
- RTD Temperature Range: -200°C to +162°C (-328°F to +325°F)
- RTD Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C @ 0°C
- Thermal Time Constant: 15 sec max.
LOSPOT - WiFi Low-Temperature Sensor - Included
- 1 - LOSPOT WiFi Temperature Sensor
- 2 - AA Batteries
LOSPOT - WiFi Low-Temperature Sensor - Support and Downloads
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: LOSPOT