Marcell MARCELL-ATT Cellular Freeze and Power Alarm for AT&T and Rogers
The MARCELL-ATT uses the AT&T and Rogers cellular networks so as long as the monitored location has coverage where the Marcell is to be installed that's all that's needed.
It can be used to monitor ambient room temperature, humidity and power. Temperature and humidity settings can be adjusted to suits a user’s needs. In the event of power failure or if the temperature/humidity goes outside the assigned range, the MarCell will send a notification by text, email or voice call. The status of the MarCell can also be checked online using an internet browser.
No landline phone or Internet service is required at the monitored location, which makes the MarCell perfect for cottages, remote homes and remote business locations.
Set up is very easy, just create an account at www.sensoredlife.com connect the device to power and set up your alert preferences online using their cloud service.
- Monitors temperature, humidity and power status (power failure)
- Will alert on freeze or hi/low temperature and humidity
- Will alert on power failure and also power restoral
- Supervised heartbeat will send notification in case of communication loss
- No landline or Internet needed at the monitored location, uses AT&T for USA and Rogers for Canadian users
- Easy to install and set up
- Perfect for homes, cottages, remote homes, remote business locations
- Data is logged hourly in case of no alarms
- In case of an alarm, the user is notified right away by telephone call, email or text message
- Easy cloud set up and access using a web browser or Internet-enabled smartphone
- A built-in rechargeable backup battery in case of power failure. last 24-48 hours in case of a power failure
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MARCELL-ATT