Mier DA-600 Wireless Magnetic Vehicle Sensing Driveway Alarm System
When it comes to simple and reliable vehicle detection, the Mier DA-600 Wireless Driveway Alarm System is what you need. With its quick and easy installation, this system is an excellent choice for do-it-yourself installations for residential driveways or for commercial drive-thru applications where it's too difficult to run wires.
The Mier DA600 uses a magnetic metal sensing vehicle probe to detect vehicles entering or leaving your driveway or drive-thru, so visitors or customers will never go unnoticed again!
The included DA610 vehicle sensor houses a magnetic vehicle sensor internally that identifies only moving metal objects like cars and trucks. It will not alert or false alarm when people or animals cross.
After being placed at your convenience, the included DA-600 Control Panel Receiver receives a wireless signal from the sensor/transmitter and sounds a whistle tone to alert you of the detection of a vehicle! This is a loud alert and for drive-thru and residential applications we recommend the addition of a DA-655 pleasant chime with volume control.
This control panel also includes options to trigger additional accessories via 24VDC output or form C dry contacts. For more information on how to connect other chimes, strobe lights, sirens, bells or even lighting, please email or call and we'd be pleased to help build your custom system.
- The whistle sound is meant to get your attention. Mier offers a 'Pleasant Chime' accessory, part number DA655 that can be used instead of or in addition to the built in whistle sound. Up to 3 wired DA655 chimes may be used.
- To add a wireless chime option, part number DA-REPEATER wires to the control box and you can add one or more DA100CP wireless chime receivers up to 1000 feet away (max line of sight).
Mier DA-600 Wireless Driveway Alarm System Specifications
Control DA600CP Panel Receiver
- OUTPUT POWER: 24 VOLTS DC MAX 100 MILLIAMPERES
- FREQUENCY: 433.92 MHZ FIXED SUPERHETERODYNE
- LAMPS/LEDS: POWER=RED, LO BATT=YELLOW, VALID XMSN=RED, ALARM=RED
- OUTPUT: PIEZO WHISTLE AND 24 VOLT RELAY OR FORM C DRY CONTACTS
- ALARM TIME: ADJUSTABLE 2 TO 12 SECONDS FOR EACH ALARM.
- OPERATING TEMP: 0 DEGREE F. TO +105 DEGREE F.
Driveway Metal / Vehicle Sensor
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: TWO (2) SIZE AA (LR-6) BATTERIES 3.0 VOLTS DC
- OPERATING FREQUENCY: 433.92 MHZ FIXED
- BATTERY LIFE: ABOUT ONE YEAR IN RESIDENTIAL USE.
- OPERATING TEMP: -40 DEGREES F TO + 125 DEGREES F
- WEIGHT: FOUR POUNDS
- DETECTION OF VEHICLES: DISTANCE FROM SENSOR/TRANSMITTER UNIT FOR STANDARD SEDAN MOVING AT 5 MPH= 14 FEET (MAX), 8 FEET (MID), 6 FEET (MIN)
- TRANSMISSION DISTANCE - MAXIMUM OF 1000 Feet clear line of sight
Mier DA-600 Wireless Driveway Alarm System - Included
- 1 - DA-600 Control Panel with Receiver and power supply
- 1 - DA-610 Wireless Vehicle Sensor
ReviewsMy father-in-law has the system I ordered...So I know how well it works; however, after receiving my new unit, during testing, the alarm didn't work. I called the company directly. They were extremely helpful and asked I return the unit to correct the issue. I'm still waiting for its return. I expect all to be resolved.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: DA600Wired or Wireless: WirelessSensor Type: Magnetic ProbeWireless Range: 1000 FeetRelay Output: Form C (N.O and N.C) OR 24VDCSpecial: Rugged Steel Casing - Industrial Grade System