MotionSpot WiFi Motion Sensor
The MotionSpot from SpotProtect is a stand alone WiFi motion sensor. The unit operates on 2 x AA batteries with an average life expectancy of 2 years. Simply connect the unit to your local WiFi, then in your cloud account enter your email address and cell number where you wish to receive alerts when motion is detected. You can also program in the time of day during which you want to monitor the area (I.e. after 5 pm, before 9 am).
Note: A SpotCable is required to initially program the MotionSpot or any Spotprotect WiFi Sensor. One cable can be used to program multiple sensors.
IMPORTANT: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment.
For set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
MotionSpot Wifi Motion Sensor - Specifications
- Operating Frequency 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Electronics Core Specifications
- Battery Life Up to 5 years depending on sensor type, WiFi security, distance from WiFi router, reporting frequency and other variables. (Testing surpassed 90,000 transmissions until battery depletion.)
- WiFi Security Standards Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- WiFi Security Programming Via PC software using USB cable (not included) and SpotProtect online software.
- Network Settings Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- WiFi Data Rate Auto configures to the best rate for maximum range.
- LED Lights Status / Activity
- Infrared Motion Sensor Specifications
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Sensing Range 16.4 ft (5 m)
MotionSpot Wifi Motion Sensor - Included
- 1 x MotionSpot WiFi Sensor
- 2 x AA Batteries
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MTMOTIONSPOT