IVP-GU Optex iVision Plus Gateway Unit
The Optex IVPGU gateway unit is designed to interface the Optex Wireless 2000 system with the Optex iVision Plus as well as allow the iVision Plus to unlock door with the push of a button.
The iVision+ Wireless Gateway is required for the iVision Plus system to be able to activate third-party equipment, such as a door strike or garage door opener. Once the gateway is added to the iVision, users can press the "Open Door" button on their handheld communicator to unlock their door or open their garage. The gateway unit also provides an extra door chime to alert the user to a visitor.
IVP-GU Optex iVision Plus Gateway Unit - Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F
- Operating Humidity: <90 percent RH (no condensation)
- Dust/Water Protection: N/A, for indoor use only
- Radio wave Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 418MHz (with WSS2000 device)
- Power: AC/DC 10-24V (Power Supply Not Included)
- Warranty: 18 months from manufacture date
IVP-GU Optex iVision Plus Gateway Unit - Included
- 1 - IVP-GU Optex iVision Plus Gateway Unit
IVP-GU Optex iVision Plus Gateway Unit - Downloads and Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: OPIVPGU