Optex SL-650QDP Outdoor Quad Beam, Dual Modulation, 650 feet Detection Range
Replacement for the AX-650TF.
The Optex SL-650QDP is a hardwired photoelectric quad beam detector that comes with highly sophisticated motion detection technology. It can achieve a detection range of up to 650 feet. Perfect for installation in commercial, government and industrial buildings or other larger structures.
The unit uses a variety of false alarm preventative measures. These include dual modulation, sunshine protection and beam power control selection. Combined, you can rest assured that things like falling leaves, insects, birds or motion caused by other small animals won’t trigger the alarm without need.
Combined with the new SL series telescopic lens and using Sniper ViewFinder and Alignment Sound Assist, you can rest assured that the Optex SL-650QDP offers the highest level of visible optical alignment.
Optex SL-650QDP Outdoor Quad Beam, Dual Modulation Specifications
- Quad-beam detection (up to 650 feet)
- Double modulated beam - enhances signal discrimination against potential interferences
- Sniper ViewFinder and Alignment Sound Assist
- 4 channel beam frequency selector
- Alignment level indicator
- Viewfinder with 2X magnification
- UL/c-UL listed
- IP65 weather protection
- Beam interruption adjustment function
- D.Q. circuit (environmental disqualification)
- Tamper function
- Beam power control selector
- Alarm memory
- Integrated Alignment Status Communication (I.A.S.C) to communicate the transmitter and receiver
- BAU-4 Compatible (BAU-4 Automatic beam alignment tool sold separately)
- Operating temperature: -35°C - +60°C (-30°F - 140°F)
Optex SL-650QDP Outdoor Quad Beam, Dual Modulation Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SL-650QDPUPC: SL-650QDP