Dakota MURS Transmitter with Magnetic Probe Vehicle Additional Sensor
The Dakota MURS Alert Vehicle Detection Probe and Transmitter includes a magnetic probe with 50 feet of burial cable, attached to a Dakota Alert MURS long range wireless transmitter.
The transmitter mounts to a pole or tree and sends a signal back to the MURS base station or portable transceiver (not included). Vehicle probes detect only large moving metal objects such as cars and trucks so you won't be bothered by false alarms caused by animals or people.
Contained within completely weatherproof transmitter, it operates on 4 CR123A batteries. To install, simply bury the or place the magnetic probe beside or under the driveway, and mount the transmission box on a nearby tree or post and you are good to go!
* Requires a MURS base station or receiver.
MURS Magnetic Probe Vehicle Sensor Specifications
- Power Source: 4 CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 Months
- Wireless Range: Up to 4 Miles*
- Frequency: 151.820 MHz - 154.600 MHz (Depending on Channel Chosen)
- Transmitting Power: 1.1 Watts
MURS Magnetic Probe Vehicle Sensor Includes
- 1 x Murs Magnetic Probe Sensor with 50Ft of Direct Burial Wire
- 1 x Murs Magnetic Probe Transmitter Box with Antenna
- 4 x CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries
MURS Magnetic Probe Vehicle Sensor Documents
* Wireless range is open air direct line of sight without interference. Actual range will vary based on those conditions.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.