Dakota MAPSBSKIT MURS Alert Long Range Magnetic Probe Sensor and Base Station
The Dakota MURS Alert Wireless Probe Vehicle Detector uses a magnetic vehicle probe to detect moving vehicles and ignores people and animals. Ideal for larger properties, the driveway alarm can be used at home, on the farm, for businesses like gas stations or greenhouse operations, farming and more. Get alerted when visitors, customers or intruders enter your property.
The Dakota MAPSBSKIT is easy to install and use and offers the longest wireless range allowed by the FCC! Typically up to 3 or 4 miles*
The Dakota driveway probe installs along side or underneath your driveway and has a 50 foot cable to attach to the wireless transmitter. The weatherproof transmitter operates on batteries so it doesn't need wired power. When a vehicle is detected, the transmitter sends a wireless alarm signal to the handheld transceiver offering the user mobility and flexibility.
You can add M538HT portable transceivers and M538-BS desktop transceiver to expand the system.
The desktop and portable transceivers also function as a two-way voice intercom!
There are 5 channels and 38 sub channels to choose from so you can communicate with other users.
The included M53HBS base station receiver is equipped with a built in relay that can be used to connect to a bell, siren, strobe, alarm, dialer, SWITCHSPOT WiFi or other systems.
You may also add a Dakota MAT Motion Sensor or MAPS Magnet Probe Sensor to protect additional areas.
MAPS Magnetic Probe Driveway Sensor
- Powered by 4 CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 Months
- Wireless Range: Up to 4 Miles*
- Frequency: 151.820 MHz - 154.600 MHz (Depending on Channel Chosen)
- Transmitting Power: 1.1 Watts
- Probe to Transmitter Wire Length: 50 Feet included
M538BS Base Station Transceiver
- Power Supply: 12V Adapter (Included)
- Base Station is equipped with an earphone jack for headsets
- Volume Control
- One Normally Open Relay: 5A @ 28VDC Capacity
- Up to 4 Mile Wireless Transmitting Range*
- Frequency; 151.820 MHz - 154.600 MHz (Depending on Channel Chosen)
Murs Alert Long Range Probe Sensor and Base Station Includes
- 1 x MURS Vehicle Sensor Probe with 50' of wire to connect to transmitter
- 1 x MURS Wireless Long Range Transmitter
- 4 x CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries
- 1 x M538BS Murs Alert Base Station Transceiver
- 1 x 12V Power Supply for Base station
MAPSBS Long Range Probe Sensor and Base Station Support and DownloadsMurs Base Station Manual
Hear MURS Alert Voice Alert (Zone 1)
Murs Probe Vehicle Sensor
* Transmitting distance based on open air line of sight. Interference, buildings and obstructions will reduce range.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.