FTN-RRDS Optex Wireless Compact Outdoor Dual PIR Detector for DSC
OptexFTs FTN-RRDS outdoor PIR motion detector provides accurate detection in both residential and industrial settings. It works with new and existing DSC 433MHz wireless alarm systems. It uses dual-layered detection patterns to ensure the most precise object recognition available on the market by monitoring not one but two levels in areas using Digital Double Layer Detection to trigger an alarm only when both areas have been affected simultaneously. The detector uses patented SMDA logic technology (Super Multi Dimensional Analysis) to reduce the number of false alarms that could occur as well as any missed detections. This prevents it from being triggered by bad weather and small animals.
Comes with tamper protection and LED light indicator. Alarm and trouble outputs can be set to either Normal Close or Normal Open using a solid state switch which makes it relatively quiet.
Optex FTN-RRDS Outdoor Dual PIR Detector Specifications
- Dual passive infrared detection
- SMDA logic (Super Multi Dimension Analysis) helps prevent false alarms and missed detections
- Works with new or existing DSC 433MHz wireless alarm system
- Alarm output: N.C./N.O. Selectable-Solid State Switch 10 V DC 0.01 A (max.)
- Trouble output: N.C./N.O. Selectable-Solid State Switch 10 V DC 0.01 A (max.)
- Tamper protection
- Built-in wireless transmitter
- CR123A battery included (lasts 5 years)
- ETL listed to UL standards in Canada and the US
- IP55 Certified
- Operating temperature: - 4 to + 140°F (-20 to +60°C)
Optex FTN-RRDS Outdoor Dual PIR Detector Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.