Winland Wireless Multi Function Sensor
Use this wireless transmitter to turn almost any Winland sensor into a wireless sensor for use with the Enviro Alert 800! Send a wireless signal 45' to 100' (results can vary) See the list under "Specifications" for all sensors which can be interpreted by the WMFS and transmitted back to the Winland EA-800.
Winland Wireless Multi Function Sensor Specifications:
- Unit Operating Range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Dimensions: 3.67 x 2.65 x 1.17" (9.3 x 6.7 x 2.9 cm)
- Power requirements: 2 AA Batteries or 12VDC @<=100mA *batteries not included
Winland Wireless Multi Function Sensor Compatibility:
- N.O/N.C devices
Winland Wireless Multi Function Sensor - Specifications
- Sensing Range: Remote sensor dependent - requires remote sensor for operation.
- Power Requirements: 2 - AA Alkaline Batteries or +12 VDC @
- Unit Operating Range: +32° to 122° F (0° to +50° C) Non-condensing environment.
- Battery Life: Up to 4 years
- Frequency: 2.405 GHz - 2.480 GHz, 16 channels. See owners manual for more information.
- Transmission Distance: 1,000?? (304.8 m) line-of-sight
- Weight: 0.25 lb (0.11 kg)
- Dimensions: 3.67?? x 2.65?? x 1.17?? (9.3 cm x 6.7 cm x 2.9 cm)
- Mounting: Surface mount
|Detection||Model Number||Part Number||Range|
|Temp Ultra Low (White)||TEMP-UL-S||+32° to 299° F||-112° to +32° F|
|Temp High (Red) Stainless Steel||TEMP-H-S||M-001-0081||+32° to 299° F|
|Temp High (Red) Waterproof||TEMP-H-W||M-001-0087||+32° to 221° F|
|Temp Low (Blue) Stainless Steel||TEMP-L-S||M-001-0082||-58° to +158° F|
|Temp Low (Blue) Waterproof||TEMP-L-W||M-001-0086||-58° to +158° F|
|Water Surface Sensor (supervised)||W-S-S||M-001-0094|
|Water Under Carpet (supervised)||W-UC-S||M-001-0009|
Winland Wireless Multi Function Sensor - Included
- 1 - Winland EAWMFS Wireless Multi-Function Transmitter
Winland Wireless Multi Function Sensor - Support and Downloads
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.