Winland W-UC-S Supervised Under Carpet Water Sensor
The Waterbug leak sensor is designed with a thin profile for use in hard to monitor areas such as under carpets or other flooring. Use this water leak sensor with your Waterbug alarm monitoring unit and protect your home from leak damage. This water leak sensor is supervised meaning it is suitable for use with the Winland EnviroAlert alarms as well as the EAWMFS Multi-Function wireless transmitter turning it into a wireless leak sensor with the EA-800!
Winland W-UC-S Specifications
- Max cable run using (22-18 AWG twisted wire) 500' with WB800 and 1000' with EnviroAlert.
- Dimensions: 3 x 2 x .18"
- Cable length: 15'
Winland W-UC-S Includes
- 1 x WUCS Supervised Under Carpet Water Sensor
Winland Supervised Under Carpet Water Sensor - Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.0?? x 2.0?? x .18?? (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm x 4.57 mm)
- Cable Length: 15?? (4.5 m)
- Maximum recommended cable run [22-2 AWG twisted pair, unshielded]
- 1000?? on EnviroAlert products
- 500?? on WB800
Winland Supervised Under Carpet Water Sensor - Included
- 1 - Water Sensor with 15' of cable
Winland Supervised Under Carpet Water Sensor - Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.