Sensaphone SCADA 3000
The FGD3000 is a fully integrated control and monitoring solution with ladder logic, relay and analog output, universal inputs and pulse counting. It supports RS232, radio and POTS telephone connections and can monitor up to 64 contacts in case of an alarm condition.
- Windows® software with integrated Ladder/C compilers and real-time HMI design
- Expansion modules include relay/analog output, universal input, and pulse count
- Communicates through RS-232, radio, and phone lines
- Notifies up to 64 contacts by phone, email, text, fax, or pager
Expandable Input/Output Points
Standard on each Sensaphone SCADA 3000 are 16 universal inputs and 8 relay outputs. The inputs can accept contact closures, 4-20mA transducers, 0-5 Volt sensors, and even thermistors.
As you grow and bring new machinery or facilities on-line, the Sensaphone SCADA 3000 can expand to meet your needs. Expansion modules are available to add specialized inputs such as thermocouples or high speed pulse counters, or even additional universal inputs.
Outputs can be expanded to add more relay channels, or 4-20mA analog output channels. You can add modules to the Sensaphone SCADA 3000 and keep expanding up to a total of 144 I/O points. With the wide variety of I/O types available to be used directly with the RTU, buying costly signal conditioners is a thing of the past!
Built in Data Logging
Fully programmable time-stamped data is not only standard, but it includes several unique options. Sensaphone SCADA 3000 not only internally logs and stores data, it produces reports via phone modem directly to your main computer or even a fax machine.
Radio network applications will have data logging performed from within the main computer’s free software.
Ladder Logic is the most easily understood and usable control language in use today. The Sensaphone SCADA 3000 makes it even easier. A full set of standard ladder instructions are built in along with counters, timers, and even analog capability.
There is no additional programming software to buy. The free software package comes complete with a Windows®-based drag and drop ladder editor that significantly reduces your setup time.
The Sensaphone SCADA 3000 has built-in C-programming to handle any control algorithms, which may be too complex for Ladder Logic. Though the C-program can run independently of ladder programs, we have built-in the capability of both programs to share and pass information back and forth for ultimate control. Of course, the necessary software to develop C-programs is included in our free software package!
Not only does Sensaphone SCADA 3000 built-in ladder and C-programming, we complete your control needs with built-in Proportional Integral Derivative control functions. Any analog input and output channel pair can be associated with up to 8 PID algorithms. Each algorithm will have its own set of fill-in-the-blank parameters.
Remote Programming Access
The Sensaphone SCADA 3000 has another unique function that sets it apart from other RTUs and PLCs: total programming is possible from local or remote locations! There are no chips to “ burn” and programming remains safe in case of power loss. You are in constant communication with your “remotes,” allowing you to program new control or alarm parameters 24 hours a day! Updating Ladder and C- programs can also be done remotely, allowing for maximum flexibility in communication and control.
SCADA 3000 - Specifications
- Communication Method: Phone line
- Number of Inputs 16 standard, expandable to 136
- Input Types Contact, 10K, 4-20mA
- Temperature Sensing Range -100° to 300°F | -65° to 150°C
- Output Relay Eight universal output relays standard, expandable to 128 total
- Remote Access Call in to check status and make programming changes
- Local Access Keypad and speaker for local programming
- Easy voice prompted programming
- Password Protected
- Four line LCD display
- Alarm Notification 64 custom voice phone calls
- Data Logging 50,000 time stamped records
- Power Supply Hard wired, optional battery backup
- Dimensions 9.4 x 12.2 x 2” | 239 x 310 x 51mm • 3lbs | 1.3kg
- Warranty 3 Years
- Standards FCC Part 15 Class A, USA Emission Standards
- FCC Part 68 (47 C.F.R. Part 68), USA Telecommunications Standards
SCADA 3000 - Included
- 1 - Sensaphone 3000
- Includes 16 input channels
- Includes 8 output channels
- Includes built in 24VDC power supply
SCADA 3000 - Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FGD3000Number of Inputs/Zones: 16 (Expandable to 144)Alarm Communication: 64 (Voice, Email and SMS)Relay Outputs (Thermostat Control): Yes - 8 (Expandable to 32)Web Access: YesSpecial: Expandable, SCADA Logic Progamming