Sensaphone SCD100-PRO Sentinel Pro with Modbus Capability
Oversee remote facilities and environments with Sensaphone’s cloud-based Sentinel Pro. Packed with all the reliability you’d expect from a Sensaphone unit, it allows you to check the conditions of your climate-sensitive assets. You can access these remotely using the website and mobile app to check status and programming.
It monitors, delivers arms and datalogs inputs/outputs points from third-party Modbus sensors, transducers and programmable logic controllers. You can also set it to send alarm notifications your smartphone in the form of email, text or a phone call.
The SCD-PRO is also a "supervised" system, meaning if there is a disruption in service causing the Sentinel to lose its connection with the servers, users will be alerted right away to the potential problem.
The Sentinel Pro’s basic ethernet cloud package is FREE so you don’t have to worry about monthly payments. A Premium Ethernet subscription is available at a cost.
Sensaphone SE-SCD-PRO Sentinel Pro Specifications
- Email, text and phone call alarm notifications
- 12 Universal Inputs
- 2.8K / 10 Thermistor
- 4-20mA current loop
- 12-bit resolution
- Normal Open / Normal Closed Dry Contact
- 2 programmable relay outputs (Rated for 1A 30VAC/ 1A 30VDC)
- Works with Modbus RTU/485 and Modbus TCP
- Ethernet 10/100Base-T communication ports
- Temperature sensing range: -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Comes with a 12VDC power supply
- 4.8V 2000mAHr NiMh battery pack included
- Battery backup up to 8 hours
Sensaphone SE-SCD-PRO Sentinel Pro Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SCD-PRO