SecoLarm SL-1311-MA-R High Intensity LED Strobe, Red
This high intensity LED strobe from SecoLarm provides visual signalization of triggered alarms using 4 red LED lights. Its IP66 weather resistant exterior and vibration resistant design makes it great for both indoor and outdoor applications such as visual indicators for security systems, caution/hazard lighting, on police vehicles, ambulances, fire trucks and more.
The LEDs in the strobe will work up to 100,000 hours of continuous use and can be programmed to work with up to 15 other units either simultaneously or alternately. It comes with 19 built-in pre-programmable flash patterns.
The unit can be surface mounted or flush mounted depending on application needs.
SecoLarm SL-1311-MA-R High Intensity LED Strobe Specifications
- Flush or surface mounting
- 4 high-intensity LEDs
- LED life of up to 100,000 hours
- 19 Built-in programmable flash patterns
- Up to 15 units can be synchronized to flash simultaneously or alternately
- IP66 weather resistance rated
- Multi-voltage input: 10-30VDC
- Red LED color
- Used in a variety of applications including visual indicators for alarm systems, security vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances and more
- Operating temperature: -22°~150°F (-30°~65° C)
- Dimensions: 41/2"x15/16"x1" (114x32x25mm)
SecoLarm SL-1311-MA-R High Intensity LED Strobe Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SL-1311-MA-R