Sensaphone FGD-0075-50 Split Core Current Sensor
The FGD-0075-50 is a 50 amp split core current sensor from Sensaphone that’s used for monitoring the current flowing to electrical equipment or buildings. The current’s magnitude is then converted into a linear and proportional 4 to 20 mA output signal that can be used by other Sensaphone’s.
This sensor has selectable input ranges of 0-10A, 0-20A or 0-50A which are fast acting and extremely accurate from 1 to 100% of the full-scale output, and are factory calibrated using a NIST traceable standard.
Sensaphone FGD-0075-50 Split Core Current Sensor Features:
- Sensor Supply Voltage +12 to 30 VDC
- Supply Current 36 mA maximum
- Max Load Resistance of 700 Ohms @ 24 VDC (Vs-9)/0.02-40.2
- Aperture (Hole) Size 0.75” DIA (insulated conductors required)
- Selectable ranges: 0-10, 0-20, 0-50A
- Operating temperature: -15 to 40°C (5 to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 3.33 x 1.08 x 2.70” (84 x 27 x 68mm)
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FGD-0075-50