FGD-800 - Description
Versatile and affordable, the Sensaphone 800 Alarm Dialer provides customers with an easy and inexpensive way to monitor remote facilities including greenhouses, residences, cottages, commercial facilities, barns an more. You can install this device in any indoor environment as a means to monitor a variety of environmental conditions including power failure, temperature, humidity, external sensors and more. The FGD-800 features eight alarm or sensor inputs and is capable of dialling up to eight phone numbers when alarms are triggered.
Granting users access to real-time status reports from anywhere in the world, the Sensaphone 800 allows users to call the alarm dialer at any time to listen to updates regarding all of the sensors hooked up to the Sensaphone system. This feature provides users with real-time temperature readings and information on water leaks or power outages, ensuring that the system is still functioning properly when unattended!
Possessing an abundance of programming options the dialer can be used for most any alarm monitoring application. With recordable voice features to customize voice messages for each input alarm, users can hear their own voice announcing alarm conditions! Including phone line monitoring that ensure the connection is not failing and a 24-hour battery backup, the Sensaphone 800 is always effectively operating. The FGD-800 device also has built-in LED lights on the front panel indicating backup battery conditions and alarm/phone status.
FGD-800 - Specifications
- >Number of Zones: 8 (2.8K thermistor comes installed on zone 1 for temperature monitoring)
- Zone Connector: Terminal block
- Zone Types: N. O. / N. C. contact, 2.8K thermistor (-20° F to 150° F or -30° C to 65° C )
- Zone Characteristics: 5.11K to 2.85V (Short circuit current: 1mA max.)
- A/D Converter Resolution: 10 bits ±2 LSB
- Zone Protection: 5.5VDC Metal Oxide Varistor with fast acting diode clamps.
- Internal Electret Condenser: For listening in to on-site sounds and detecting high sound levels.
- Line RJ11 Jack: For connection to a two-wire analog telephone line. (6’ modular cord included)
- Extension RJ11 Jack w/ Line Seizure: For connecting other devices on the same telephone line, devices connected to this jack are disconnected in the event that the 800 must dial out for an alarm.
- Phone Line Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor & self-resetting fuse
- System On: On steady when the unit is in RUN mode. LED blinks once every few seconds while in STANDBY mode.
- Phone In Use: On steady when the telephone line is being used. LED blinks when no dial tone is detected. Off when telephone line is not in use.
- Alarm: Off when no alarm exists. Blinks when an unacknowledged alarm exists. On steady when an acknowledged alarm exists
- Battery Ok: On steady when the battery is in good condition. Blinks when the battery is low. Off when the battery must be replaced.
- Rating:Rated for 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC maximum.
- Power Supply: 120VAC/9VDC 60Hz 6W wall plug-in transformer with 6’ cord.
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts
- Power Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Battery Backup: Six size-C alkaline batteries (not included), providing up to 24 hours of backup time.
- Operating Temperature: 32–122° F (0–50° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0–90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 32°–140° F (0–60° C)
FGD-800 - Included
- 1 - FGD800 Eight Zone Alarm Dialer
- 1 - Power Adapter for Sensaphone Alarm Dialer
- 1 - 2.8K Thermistor hooked up to Zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- Mounting Hardware
- 1 - 6-foot phone cord
- 1 - Phone Jack Extension for Line Seizure Feature
FGD-800 - Support and Downloads
ReviewsJCGreat simple security system. Directions are easy and well written. 8 zones is plenty for a home security setup. More outputs would be nice but 1 is enough for sirens and strobes, or whatever you want for a triggered response to the alarm.Elden T.
Great for Cabin controlI have used this for about 5 years now in a mountain cabin. It calls my cell phone when alarm conditions exist. I also remotely turn on the furnace hours before we arrive so it's warm when we get there. The furnace is linked with a propane detector (monitored) so it wont start unless it's safe. The cabin is frequently below 20 degrees F. And this has worked flawlessly. Great system. I just wish it had two outputs instead of one.Daniel Green
Top quality monitoring deviceThis sensaphone does exactly what it is designed to do with no failure....it is well worth the cost.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FGD800UPC: 689076260633Number of Inputs/Zones: 8Alarm Communication: 8 Phone NumbersRelay Outputs (Thermostat Control): Yes (1)Web Access: NoSpecial: Perfect for Complete Residential or Vacation Alarm System