Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node
With this device, you'll be able to extend your monitoring capability across multiple locations so you'll never be out of range again! Each of the nodes has 64 IP addresses, 8 more environmental sensors and additional power monitoring for your system. Each IMS-4000 Host is capable of managing up to 31 Nodes, giving you the capacity to monitor 256 environmental elements, 2048 IP addresses and power in 32 separate locations.
Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node Specifications
- Housed in a 9.6"w x 1.75"h x 7"d enclosure, which is 1 EIA rack-mount space high.
- The sensor inputs are designed to interface with IMS-4000 series sensors (See Appendix C). The use of RJ-45 jacks for sensor inputs allows the use of existing structured cabling to connect remote sensors.
- The Node unit comes with a built-in microphone. Directly below the built-in mic is a separate jack for connecting an optional condenser microphone to sense audible alarms, such as smoke detectors.
- This jack is for connecting to your network so that the IMS-4000 Node can communicate with the IMS-4000 Host and ping selected network servers and/or services. Two LEDs indicate Link Status (left) and Receive Date status (right).
- The RS-232 serial port is used to configure network settings. The port is DB9 male DTE and operates at 9600 baud, no parity, and 1 stop bit. A DB9 female¨Cfemale null modem cable is required to configure network settings.
- The on/off switch connects main power and battery power to the system. In the event that main power fails, the backup battery system will automatically power the system.
- The rear panel is where the main power cord exits the unit. A 120VAC/60Hz to 8VAC adapter provides main power to the unit.
- The battery compartment is located below the top panel. Batteries are required to keep the unit running in the event of a power failure. The unit requires six (6) C-size 1.2V 2000mAHr Ni-Cad batteries (included). To remove or replace batteries, remove the top cover with a small flat-head screwdriver.
Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node Includes
- 1 - Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node
Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FGDIMS4002