Sensaphone Wireless Indoor Infrared Motion Sensor - Description
This wireless infrared motion sensor is designed to detect moving warmth (people) and send a wireless signal to the Sensaphone FGD-2800. The unit operates on 3 AA Batteries (included) and has a battery life expectancy of up to three years.
Sensaphone Wireless Indoor Infrared Motion Sensor - Specifications
- Operating Temperature Range - 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity Range - 0 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Infrared Motion Detect Range - Approximately 40'
- Wireless Range (Indoor) - Up to 100' (30m)
- Range (Line-of-sight) - Up to 300' (lOOm)
- Transmit Power Output - 1mW (OdBm)
- Operating Frequency - ISM 2.4 GHz
- Power - (3) AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life - Up to 3 years
- Dimensions - 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/4"
- Housing - White Plastic
Sensaphone Wireless Indoor Infrared Motion Sensor - Included
- 1 x WSR-0105 Wireless Motion Sensor
- 3 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 x Drywall Anchors
- 2 x #6 Metal Tapping Screws
- 1 x 1/16" hex key
Sensaphone Wireless Indoor Infrared Motion Sensor - Support and Downloads
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: FGDWSR0105