WNWB200 Waterbug - Description
With the WB200 WaterBug you can monitor up to six (6) sensor probes, as far as 100’ feet apart, to detect water leaks and floods! Operating on a 12 Volt power source with a form C relay output, the WaterBug can be wired to any of the Sensaphone Dialer inputs! Detecting the presence of water on a horizontal or vertical surface, the unit then triggers the alarm outputs to open or close activating whichever alarm, dialer etc. you have chosen to connect.
*Requires 12 VDC power source.
WNWB200 Waterbug - Specifications
Current Draw (resting)
- 12, 24 VDC @ 35mA
- 12, 24 VDC @ 100mA
Current Draw (alarm)
- 12, 24 VDC @ < 35mA
- 12, 24 VDC @ < 100mA
- Sensitivity - Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation.
- Operating Temp 32?? to 140??F (0?? to 60??C)
- Output: 1 Form C Relay (N.O./N.C.)
- 1 Amp @ 30 VDC, resistive
- 1 Amp @ 24 VAC, resistive
- Probe Options
- Accepts up to 6 Unsupervised Surface Probes (W-S-U) wired in parallel or
- Accepts up to 6 Unsupervised Under Carpet Probes (W-UC-U) wired in parallel.
- Lead Length 1-2 probes; max recommended distance of 200’ (61 m)
- 3-6 probes; max recommended distance of 100’ (30.5 m)
- Probe Cable Probes include 15” (4.6 m) cable. Extend using 22 AWG twisted pair.
- Console Weight 2.4 oz (0.07 kg)
- Console Dimensions 4.1 x 2.36 x 1.18” (10 x 6 x 3 cm) with ª?anges
- Probe Dimensions: 2 x 3 x 0.88” (5.1 x 7.6 x 2.2 cm)
WNWB200 Waterbug - Included
- 1 - WNWB200 Waterbug Control
- 1 - Surface Sensor
WNWB200 Waterbug - Support
ReviewsJimI have bought for my sump pit...works very well, and the battery lasts a very long time.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: WNWB200UPC: 82075104302