WB-350 - Description
Water Bug® model WB-350
Eliminating false alarms caused by condensation or high humidity, the WaterBug 350 is capable of monitoring up to six (6) sensor probes that can be placed up to 100’ apart, to detect water leaks! Operating on one standard 9V battery (not included) and with one Normally Open relay output, the alarm can be attached to optional alarm dialers and panels of your choice! With easy surface mount installation, the sensor contacts work to detect the initial appearance of water leaks than sounds an alarm designed to capture your attention!
- Economical 9-volt battery power for operation.
- Approximately 1-year life with low battery warning beep.
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity
- Can monitor up to 6 sensor probes -hundreds of feet away
- Provides (1) form open collector output for alarm for use with dialers and alarm panels.
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor; subject to conditions of limited warranty.
- Residential or Vacation Homes
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Commercial Buildings
- Office and Computer Areas
- Unattended Buildings
- Greenhouses & Animal Buildings
- All Drain Areas
- Sprinkler Systems
WB-350 - Included
- 1 - Waterbug standard surface unit
- 12 ft. of wire
WB-350 - Support
ReviewsAfter waking up to a wet basement because of our sump float sticking and not activating the pump, I installed the WB350 to alert me should this problem occur again. It has saved me twice alread! Great product!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: WNWB350UPC: 82075104708Alarm Notification: Form C Relay Output (SPDT)Sensor Type: Spot Water SensorWireless Alarm Signal from Sensor to Monitor?: NoShutoff Valve: NoNumber of Sensors Possible: 6 (Daisy Chained)