WS-04E Water Siren *Discontinued
Take the first step to protect your home, cottage, or office from costly water damage with an alarm sensor that provides an audible alarm and can also connect to an alarm system or automation system. The WS-04E Water Siren sensor is placed where you need to watch for water, and automatically sounds when water is present. In addition, a normally open connection closes when water is sensed. This connection can be used to connect the sensor to a FA800E dialer, alarm dialer, alarm system or automation system.
The WS04E is ideal for use in near a sump pit, behind appliances, under water heaters or on basement floors, near toilets, sinks or washing machines. The peace of mind factor alone is well worth the small investment.
This device can continue sound for up to 72 hours on a full 9V alkaline battery. In the event of a low battery, the siren will chirp every 30 seconds to notify you.
The Water Siren’s battery compartment can keep the battery dry in up to ½” (1.3cm) of water. Also the remote sensor probe allows the main unit to be mounted up off the floor. The WS-04E replaces the WS-04.
WS-04E Water Siren Specifications
- Compatible with the TempAlarm Dialer Pro (FA-900E)
- Built-in 90 decibel alarm
- Can sound continuously for up to 72 hours on fully charged 9V battery
- Normal open contact that closes upon water detection
- Auxiliary output is normally open and closes contact when the alarm is triggered
- Battery can last up to two years depending on use (We recommend replacing after an alarm, or annually)
- Splash and water resistant
- Operating temperature: 32 ° to 120 ° F (0 ° to 49 °C)
- Operating RH: 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Aux. Alarm Relay: 120VAC resistive up to 500mA or 24VDC up to 1amp
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: WS04EUPC: FA-WS04E